A lot of traveling happens in this house. This is a wonderful part of our ministry, but it involves a lot of packing. As in, a LOT of packing. Having spent this past week readying Allen for his trip to Africa, I have come to a conclusion…
Packing is like bathing a cat…
- The amount of time preparing far exceeds the actual job…
2. You really, REALLY think the items should fit!
3. There is usually some type of injury involved.
4. The mess is not restricted to the room in which it started.
5. Afterward, it takes months to forget enough to attempt it again.
And sometimes you have cows in your front yard. That actually has nothing to do with packing, it’s just a weird thing that happens to us.
I know the feeling on a smaller scale 👍 looking forward to the updates of Allen’s trip. You are all on my prayer list 🙏❤️
The cows are taking care of the mowing & fertilizing of the front yard for you, thus giving you more time to pack. Just watch your step while loading the vehicle.
Have a safe and fruitful trip.