- Many don’t know what “evangelism” is.
- We have few evangelistic role models.
- Some church members aren’t convinced about lostness.
- Some churches have provided no evangelism training.
- Fear of the unknown halts our efforts.
- We’ve “gotten over” our salvation.
- Pastors aren’t taking the lead in evangelism.
- We don’t really know many lost people anyway.
- We don’t care about non-believers.
Please visit: https://thomrainer.com/2019/08/nine-reasons-christians-fail-to-evangelize/
This entry was posted in GraceWorks Global
. Bookmark the permalink